Sunday, October 31, 2010

commercials...

child fund:
Now.... i really don't want to sound like an insensitive asshole about this, but these commercials are making me rather angry nowadays.... the most recent one strikes a rather.... PISSED OFF tone and tries to guilt you into it. Now, believe me, I'm all for helping those in need, but there comes a point when the comercials become redundant.

iRenew:
A bracelet that suddenly turns you into a cat? Well.... um... i actually tried one at the local mall and i can say it is bullshit...

Power Gig: rise of the 6 string:
I said i was skeptical at first with that game... and after seeing actual gameplay..... i can safely say I was right..... The game looks bland, the controllers are retarded,, and the tracklist kind....really sucks.

Uglu
I don't buy it for a second... let's face it, no kind of tape can work like that... These promoters think we are stupid or something(which most of america is)

i know this was negative..... but i'm not talking about last night until i have a video to add to the post.... yay

No comments:

Post a Comment