Friday, October 15, 2010

What do you fucking want from me?

Fine.... i'm back after a long abandonment of this account... due to lazyness and trying out webs and stuff.... so here i am, back again and posting news and stuff.... first off.... today is the anniversary of my cousin's death... i would go on a tear about how bad it fucked me up, but i think my idiot cousin sarina did that into the ground.

Next, the 17th is my brother's birthday, we both plan on seeing jackass 3D.... aside from that, nothing much else

somewhere inbetween my dad's new band Dreamz will be playing a few shows.

also, if you are looking for a quick laugh mixed in with almost inappropriately adorable art, make sure you check out the Lucky Star manga... i have the first 3 volumes and i must say the jokes are all very very witty and well written.....

this coming monday i'll probably do a good news post

No comments:

Post a Comment