Thursday, January 6, 2011

Man am i fucking rusty

I love drumming. It is my instrument, it is what I do, and I am still learning. I do enjoy soloing on my own.... and I enjoy learning some songs to play as well... but I've decided... i need to get with a band. If I want to keep getting better, I need to find some musicians to play with. A guitarist and a bassist.... or a bassist and a keyboardist, or any other combination. What I really wanna do is progressive music, but i feel at my current level i wouldnt be too good, so my fallback is a sort of retro rock sound. I need likeminded band mates though.

It is hard to find people like that as the music I like is hardly marketable, and I'm fairly sure a major group like WMG won't give a band like the one I want to start a passing glance... But I don't like major groups like that. I really fucking don't. If anything I'd want to self publish, and self produce, because I feel no effort should be wasted in making the release as personal and as special as possible.

so uh.... drummer looking for guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, vocalist, etc

later!

your ever musical blogging friend
~naithan

No comments:

Post a Comment