Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I hate the weather around here.... I really do

Perhaps going to the store to get milk was a bad idea...
YES! they will all be jealous now!
I love snow and I think it's beautiful..... but 2 feet of it in less than 24 hours? FUCK NO!!! "Aaw Naithan why do you hate the snow so much?" you may be asking. My answer, "I have to fucking shovel my driveway and that of my neighbor... so of course i hate 2 feet of snow!" Especially since our snow blower is fucked up and I really don't wanna be out there for longer than I have to be. I'd much rather go out sledding.... but we can't get any where on these fucking roads right now since the city couldn't keep up with the snow using their plow trucks. I'm almost tempted to strap a flamethrower to the front of my car to see how fast it would melt the snow. I really don't wanna wind up like the poor suckers in the picture to the left.... under like EIGHT FUCKING FEET OF SNOW! But complaining will get me nowhere.... ima post a few videos later showing you just what we got and why it's so frustrating that we can't be tough like Russians... But what can we do? The short answer is shovel ourselves out and do it again. The llong answer is to Build your shovel from scratch, making sure to build the most AMAZING SHOVEL EVER, only to realize your neighbor built a better one. Then kill your neighbor and steal his MOST AMAZING SHOVEL EVER, claiming it as your own. Proceed to shovel the snow only to get the idea for the GREATEST SNOWBLOWER EVER. then build it only to realize after 3 hours of wasted labor you already had a pretty fucking awesome snowblower. finally you fucking dig yourself out. Once you're done Shoveling, Snowblowing, what have you... PROCEED TO BUILD THE SNOW HARLEY AND MAKE ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS JEALOUS OF YOUR BITCHIN' MEANS OF SNOW TRANSPORT!



Anywho, if you read all of this, I thank you for putting up with my blizzard induced insanity....

Your snow hating blogger friend....
~The Abomina- i mean ~Naithan~

1 comment: