Saturday, May 21, 2011

myeh....

You know... .I just spent 2 hours mowing two lawns... that should have taken me at MOST 45 minutes(all together). But that isn't what this is about. Instead this post is just an amalgam of all the random things in my head right now....

1.This whole "end of time" thing that just happened... well, time didn't end, and I feel like kicking someone's ass. SPECIFICALLY I want to kick the ass of the dipshit who started the rumor.(seriously.... dude, if you see a black saturn outside your house... FUCKING RUN)

2. I want a deadmau5 poster... nuff said.

3. I want to kill whomever is in charge of namco/bandai/CC2 for NOT RELEASING THE LAST FUCKING .HACK// game in america....

4. I suck at call of duty...

5. If Obama is our president... something tells me they did a background check... SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE ALREADY.

6. Restless Leg Syndrome..... is BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.

7. No matter how you slice it, autocomplete on phones SUCKS ASS. I don't need ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION popping up the moment i hit E.... ( why the hell does that pop up any way? i blame google. Android is weird)

8. Playing with fire is fun..... we should give monkeys flamethrowers and see how long it takes them to burn down the forest.

and finally

9 OH NO SHIT PAUL SENIOR... OF COURSE DR. PEPPER TASTES LIKE DR. PEPPER!

Why do I post all of these weird things? Because I am weird? Because I want to? Because.... just because, that's why. I need to empty the ole brain pan now that I've passed the GED test. So if I just wasted a few minutes of your life... CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN.... nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment