Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama bin RamaLlamaDingdong is dead!

 [DISCLAIMER] This blog post may contain words that may be seen as offensive by the likes of Politicians, most americans, or anyone without a brain or sense of humor![/DISCLAIMER]
Don't say i didn't warn ya

  (note, As is usual I tried to inject my own brand of comedy into this, be it a serious topic or not.... Who really wants to read another political blowhard's take on it? )  

Now first things first... yes I have a strong dislike for my own country. It's not hatred, infact it's far from it. I dislike America based on the fucking idiots that run it, the fucking idiots that live here(myself included), and the general attitude Americans have about the rest of the world. Frankly, we are snobs, assholes, and various other profanities.

But I will say for the first time in years that I am proud to be an american. "Why?" you may ask. Well, because we just fucking capped Osama bin Laden! It's about time our country did something right that wasn't fucking over brittain(or france, or the indians, or any other dick moves we may have made to get where we are).

"If Bush were dead, he'd be rolling in his grave that Barack Obama beat him to the punch"

In short I am saying, despite my general disdain for politics, and just about anything america related, I am quite proud of our government for the first time since we lynched Sadaam's crusty ass. And, on top of all of that, I am proud of my choice to support Barack Obama, rather than that "Bridge troll" John McCain, or "miss manjaw" sarah palin.(i'm not even gonna bring up hillary clinton.... Bill was awesome, Hillary would not be...)

(I REITERATE: note, As is usual I tried to inject my own brand of comedy into this, be it a serious topic or not.... Who really wants to read another political blowhard's take on it? )

No comments:

Post a Comment