Thursday, June 30, 2011

Megaman Legends 3

If you know who that little guy to the left is, then it's obvious you've played Megaman Legends 1 or 2. Is that a good thing? Well I certainly think it is. Especially since... YEARS, after Megaman legends 2 came out, Capcom is FINALLY developing MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!

If you are like me and have a strong sense of nostalgia that overrides your common sense, then the announcement for megaman legends 3 got you excited too... especially if you ever played either of  the first two games.  Infact I even downloaded the original megaman legends( the pc port of it) just to kinda relive my childhood, and the game is every bit as fun, funny, and occasionally scary as I remember it was. The controls took a bit of getting used to again after not playing it for over 8 years, but the gameplay still held up beautifully, even if it has a few odd graphical glitches*mainly sprite objects like lamps and trees* have these weird fuzzy edges... but the game is a direct port of the PSone original with essentially no changes whatsoever.

As for megaman legends 3 however.... it will be for the 3Ds. It saddens me a bit as I do not own a 3DS,( and the prototype version is already available in the 3DS eshop ) HOWEVER! Everything i have seen for the game looks fantastic.... Even if i don't particularly like the new character barret's looks... oh well.. for full details on EVERYTHIGN megaman legends 3 head to the Devroom blog at Capcom Unity.

Well.... I ran out of stuff to say.... so ima publish this and gtfo for a bit..... later everyone.... expect another post from me soon as i find more shit to prattle on aboutmega

No comments:

Post a Comment