Monday, August 22, 2011

What Am I Up To, Where Am I, and Who the Hell are you?

Well, it's been decided.... I'm nuts. Fuckin' crazy... Things drive me that way.... Do I let on about it? No. Quite frankly, though things may eat me up inside, I've got no real reason to take anything out on anyone. Though sometimes I want to.

actual post after the jump break



That's not what this post is about though. In fact, that intro is pretty far from the meat and potatoes of this post. I figured I'd spout off a small bit of the things that constantly fuck with my brain.... and I did...

NOW! I have a new job, as for where I work.... well, I'll keep that a secret ( mentioning I have any affiliation with them could get me fired if I don't censor my blog and facebook posts....). Long story short, I am an automotive porter at a pretty big dealership. And I Mean a BIG dealership. Big enough that handwashing the cars like I did back when saturn was still in business would put me INCREDIBLY far behind.... So they have a machine that I have to operate.... Overall I am getting the hang of it. My only complaint is.... it sucks running trucks through that machine...

Second: I have been working on more and more music..... I did a kinda wobbly dubstep tune using a little bit of lfo- modulation for a cheap and easy wobble bass sound... after that was finished i began remixing it into a much faster drum-n bass tune...

here they are







Didn't those just suck?

AnyWho, ima leave this post on a kinda good note and wish everyone a good night....

 to anyone that i work for that may read this.... please don't fire me....

No comments:

Post a Comment