Tuesday, August 21, 2012

LET THERE BE MAU5

I think it's high time I posted something at least semi relevant here eh? Well, this blog is about my random Ramblings, so anything and everything is relevant here! Contrary to the title, this post isn't all about Deadmau5. Rather than that, this post is about music in general and the random shit i've found on soundcloud.com.




To start the show we have Superliminal by Deadmau5. (I don't have much to say, i just really like it.)




Next we have the Feed Me remix of Knights of Cydonia by Muse.




It's a pretty sweet remix if you ask me.

next up is Rita Ora's R.I.P (DeltaHeavy remix)




Now for some Porter Robinson




Up next is Talk Box(kill the noise remix) by KOAN Sound. Easily one of my most favorite remixes of the past year.




Linkin Park anyone?




And to satisfy the hardcore dubstep crowd and heavy metal crowds at the same time!





that's all I had in me for this one. It's always fun to blog about music, or at least, share music you like with others right? Anywho, leave a comment or something with your favorite songs or artists, I actually will read them :D

(now have a headbanging scootaloo)

No comments:

Post a Comment