Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back To Business!

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and with good reason. Life sucks... Life is busy and full of distraction, little things that add up, subtract, go wrong, go right. Shit happens, then you die. Well, so I've been told anyway. I just keep moving forward doing my thing... The Randosity continues though.

The blog just received a facelift, going back to a more simple design like when it first began. Come the first of the year, I'll be definitely putting more of a focus on this blog. It'll all come together in the end!

Seeing as I've got nothing left to say, and as this has become somewhat of a tradition for me.... have a pony
Until 2013, Have a happy holiday, and be ready to embrace the Randosity once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment